Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A new begining

I always wanted to write about my fishing adventures.  I have been fly fishing since a was a little kid when my Dad taught me how to cast a fly to trout in Patagonia.

From that early times to today life has blessed me with lots of fishing opportunities, with new friends in and out of the water and visits to exotic waters all over the world.

Yesterday I fished with my youngest client ever,my new fishing buddy Kade Miller.

Kade and I go way back since his uncle Jay brought him fishing a couple years ago.  When we went back to the dock Kade cried like the kid he was because he simply couldn't quit fishing.

I saw myself in Kade that day and I am sure he will enjoy fishing for the rest of his life, just like I do, and eventually meet great people and see wonderful waters all over the world.

I look forward to fish with Kade again, he made me feel like a kid again.




No comments:

Post a Comment